Our 20 Favorite Walk Down the Aisle Songs
The first dance song, the father-bride dance song, the mother-groom dance song, and the reception dance music. That’s it, right?! Well, it could be, but chances are you want music playing as you walk down the aisle as well. You could have a live guitarist, pianist, harpist, etc. or play music from a sound system. Either way, we’ve made picking a song super easy with this list of our favorite walk down the aisle songs.
- Wedding March – Felix Mendelssohn (the classic walk down the aisle song!)
- At Last – Etta James (psst, this is actually the song one of our team members walked down the aisle to! She had a live guitarist for the ceremony and it was perfect! And, this song also happened to be playing at her final dress fitting – serendipity!)
- Here Comes The Sun – The Beatles
- To Make You Feel My Love – Originally by Bob Dylan, but we also love the rendition by Adele
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri (the perfect song for Twilight fans!)
- Marry Me – Train
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- My Best Friend – Tim McGraw
- From This Moment On – Shania Twain featuring Bryan White
- Bless The Broken Road – Rascal Flatts
- What A Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
- You Are The Best Thing – Ray LaMontagne
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- All My Life – K-Ci & JoJo
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Halo – Beyonce
- Unchained Melody – Righteous Brothers
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Walking On Sunshine – Katrina And The Waves
- When You Say Nothing At All – Alison Kraus
Now the fun begins – it’s time for you and your fiancé to pick a song! Or, just one of you could pick and make it a sweet surprise for the other. If you are deciding together, grab a bottle of wine, turn up the music, and make a date night out of it!
Be sure to follow along on Instagram for more wedding planning tips and inspiration!