Our 20 Favorite Father-Daughter Dance Songs
What is your favorite part of a wedding? For us, the father-daughter and mother-son dances are definitely on our favorites list! And, if you’re a bride, the father-daughter dance will be such a special moment that you’ll remember forever. So, you want it to be perfect!! We don’t blame you. But to have the perfect moment with your dad, you need the perfect song. That’s where we come in; we’ve gathered some of our favorite father-daughter dance songs. And, because we’re based in the Texas and Oklahoma areas, you know we had to break it down into country vs. non-country.
- “My Little Girl” – Tim McGraw
- “The Girl You Think I Am” – Carrie Underwood
- “I Loved Her First” – Heartland
- “My Wish” – Rascal Flatts
- “There Goes My Life” – Kenny Chesney
- “Just Fishin” – Trace Adkins
- “Stealing Cinderella” – Chuck Wicks
- “Handprints On The Wall” – Kenny Rogers
- “I Hope You Dance” – Lee Ann Womack
Our ultimate country fave: “Stealing Cinderella” by Chuck Wicks. This is just such a good description of what a father goes through giving away his daughter. We’re not crying, you’re crying!
- “Butterfly Kisses” – Bob Carlisle
- “Isn’t She Lovely” – Stevie Wonder
- “Brown Eyed Girl” – Van Morrison
- “Because You Loved Me” – Celine Dion
- “Daughters” – John Mayer
- “Make You Feel My Love” – Adele
- “(Everything I Do) I Do It For You” – Bryan Adams
- “I Turn To You” – Christina Aguilera
- “Father and Daughter” – Paul Simon
- “That’s How Strong My Love Is” – Otis Redding
- “The Way You Look Tonight” – Frank Sinatra
Our ultimate non-country fave: “Butterfly Kisses” by Bob Carlisle. Because, you just can’t go wrong with this classic. But, remember to have a handkerchief ready, because this might just be the one time you see your daddy cry.
So tell us, have you chosen your father-daughter dance song yet? If so, let us know what you chose! Comment below or head on over to our Facebook page, Facebook group, or Instagram, and tell us there! Also, be sure to check out our music vendors page so your father-daughter dance goes off without a hitch!