Honeymoon Packing List for Tropical Destinations
Already started planning your honeymoon, even though your wedding is still a year+ away? We don’t blame you! Planning your honeymoon is almost as exciting as planning your wedding, but the packing part can seem daunting. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with a honeymoon packing list to make the packing process quick and easy! Just be sure to modify by how long you’ll be gone, and what activities you have planned.
- Credit Card(s)
- Destination currency
- Plane tickets/receipt/confirmation
- Hotel reservation receipt/confirmation
- Power outlet adapter
Clothing – Bride
- Shorts for daytime
- Tank tops/short sleeve shirts for daytime
- A couple of dressy blouses you can wear for dinner
- Jeans you can dress up for dinner
- Casual dresses
- One or two nice dresses for nighttime dinners
- Cute pajamas
- Loungewear – for relaxing in the hotel room; you deserve a day of nothing after all that wedding planning!
- Regular bra(s)
- Strapless bra(s)
- Lots of lingerie!!
Clothing – Groom
- Shorts for daytime
- Short sleeve shirts for daytime
- Nice button-down shirts you can wear for dinner
- Jeans you can dress up for dinner and/or dress pants
Footwear – Bride
- Sandals – a couple of casual, comfortable pairs for daytime
- Flats – if you’re not a heels girl and need something other than sandals for nice dinners
- Heels – wedges for a more casual look and/or a dressy pair for a nice dinner
- Inexpensive flip flops to wear to the beach or pool
- Tennis shoes- for any excursions, hiking, exercise, etc.
Footwear – Groom
- Sandals for daytime – or whatever you typically wear for casual shoes, i.e. boat shoes
- Tennis Shoes
- Closed-toed shoes – for a nice dinner out
- Inexpensive flip flops/sandals to wear to the beach or pool
- Lots of bathing suits!
- Bathing suit cover-ups
- Wide-brim hat – to protect your face from the sun
- Beach towels – your hotel will probably provide these for you, but you may want to bring your own if you want large (or cute) towels
- Sunglasses – bring multiple pairs, as these are easy to lose!
- A good book – to read on the plane or laying out on the beach
- Backpack or tote bag – for travel and any excursions
- Beach bag
- Phone chargers
- Headphones for your phone (and/or computer) – to watch movies on the airplane
- Computer charger
- Blow dryer – or check to make sure your hotel provides one
- Curling Iron
- Makeup remover
- Sunscreen – body and face
- Hand sanitizer
- Hair products – hairspray, dry shampoo, gel, etc.
- Face moisturizer
- Tampons/pads (if needed)
- Hair ties
- Pain/headache medication
- Nausea/Diarrhea medication
- Aloe Vera for sunburn
Packing doesn’t have to be a pain, it should be exciting; you’re packing for your honeymoon! Grab a glass of wine and have fun packing for the vacation of a lifetime!
Head over to our Facebook group to tell us where you’re headed for you honeymoon!